National University of Bangladesh recently published nu Masters admission notice 2019 for the academic session 2018-19. It notes that during the academic year 2016-2017, in the Preliminary to Masters (Regular) program for students admitted in the Teaching and examination will conduct according to the old syllabus of Master’s 1st phase made in the 2014-2015 academic year. This admission is applicable to the students who passed the regular honors exam and who completed degrees. All the application is online. So there is no alternative option to apply for NU master admission. The apply date of the National University Masters admission is in a nutshell.
NU Masters Admission 2019:
NU Masters Final Year Admission Notice 2019-20. NU Masters Final Year Admission Notice 2018-2019 application dates was established on 11th November (Monday) 2019 & students will apply till on 27th November (Tuesday) 2019.
Important Date & Schedule:
01. Masters Final Admission application start: 8th November
02. Masters Final Part Admission application last date: 21 November 2019
03. Application form submit at college, last date 23 November 2019
04. Masters admission confirmation by college within 30th August 2017
05. Masters Final admission application fee: Tk. 300/=
Masters Final admission result 2019:
National University Masters Final Admission result will be prepared base on previous exam result in Honors/Degree level . Authority will publish 1st & 2nd merit list respectively. Then quota result will publish.
Who can apply for Masters Final Year?
Students who pass 4 years graduation or three years graduation with one year masters 1st part completed, they can apply.
Eligible candidate have to apply masters form through online. Students have to fill-up masters final year form with honors or equivalent exam roll, registration number and exam year. A scanned color photo will need for fill up admission form. Apply for study Master’s final part choice one college which will be require for (before select your college please be sure your want subject have the college). After complete your form fill-up, print it on a4 size paper.Students have to submit application form with all necessary papers. And submit this along with TK.300 as admission fee.
How to cancel admission application?
If any one want to cancel application form before submit in the college, they have to go form cancellation option then click generate security key option. Applicant will get One Time Password (OTP) by mobile SMS and email. Then they can cancel application form by the OTP.
Nu Masters Admission Apply Online
The applicant should go to the Masters Tab of the National University (www.admissions.nu.edu.bd) Click Apply
Click on the Now (Masters Preli.) Option and click on the roll number of the exam for the information displayed on the website, registration number The pass and sign will correctly enter.
- First Go To www.admissions.nu.edu.bd.
- Submit Your Registration Number.
- Select Your Gender if required.
- Select your Subjects From the Subject list.
- Submit Your picture and signature.
- Print The Document.
Check Masters Preliminary Exam Results Through Online:
Online is one the most popular process to check any exam results. In Bangladesh all public exam results publishes the result online. There are too many online methods are available to check public exam result in Bangladesh. So, Check Masters Preliminary Exam Results through online process is given below:
- At first , Open your safe Browser.
- Then, Go their Result website http:\\www.nu.ac.bd\results Or Get Result
- After that click the Masters and select masters preli from left side option.
- Then, Input your Roll, Registration and exam year in the blank box.
- After that, Then you have fill the captcha code correctly.
- Finally, Click the Search Result Button.
However, Check your masters preliminary 1st part result correctly. If you pass the exam then congratulate you. Here in my bwebsite you will get all kinds of educational updated information. Please share this post on your timeline. Keep visiting our website. At last, Thanks For Everything.
Find Us On: